We are looking for someone to join our team at Nothing But Tea. There is always lots to do, and we have big plans for the future, so the role will be varied, busy and always interesting.
Core Duties Include:
– Tea packing for stocking up popular teas and items.
– Picking and Packing Orders
– Stock Checks
– Dealing with incoming tea shipments.
– Keeping the packing and store rooms clean and tidy
Initially we are looking for someone to work two to four hours a day Monday – Thursday. Mon/Tues 10am-2pm, Wed/Thurs 11am-2pm.
The starting rate would be £7.60 an hour.
Ideally you would be able to grow with us as in the near future we hope the job to expand to include the following:
– Helping out with large wholesale orders
– Covering on Saturday’s in the shop (9-1pm)
– Helping to set up for Tea Tastings, Flights and Workshops
– Order Admin and processing – training can be given
As well as extra hours during the week there would be some evening (Tues or Wednesdays) and Saturday morning work (9am-1pm) but we hope that to increase over time as we are grow.
We are looking for someone who is:
– Enthusiastic and has an interest in loose leaf Tea
– A Non Smoker
– Has initiative and keen to take on more responsibility.
– Likes learning – especially about team, customer service and packing,
Benefits include free tea, and coffee beans. A health scheme which gives you money back on dental, optical, alternative therapies.
Contact Quinnan email@example.com to apply or for further details.